I’m a paragraph. Double click here or click Edit Text to add some text of your own or to change the font. This is the place for you to tell your site visitors a little bit about you and your services.
The data that we collect, how we collect it and why
We collect the data that you share with us whilst using the service and the data that you generate whilst using the service.
We will only process protected data when we specifically obtain consent from you.
Data that you share with us in order to receive value from the service:
Contact information including your name, e-mail, telephone number and address
Billing information such as amount paid or earned
Ratings and reviews
Log-in information such as username and password
Other information that we request in order to better serve you:
Feedback and survey information
Issues and complaints information
Information we collect through technology is collected to better serve you:
• Some services that we use may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address (This shows them your ISP or geographic area but on its own, does not identify you, however, could be linked with an IP address you used to access miketrup.com).
• We may also collect a unique identifier for your computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the miketrup.com ("Device Identifier") which could be used to identify which pages you viewed and be linked to other information you have provided us
• Cookies used to track you across the web, however, we do not link this to your profile. These are stored on your browser, so you can delete them at any time.
• Web Beacons, such as the Facebook Pixel, tell us how you navigate around the platform. We use this data in an aggregate way to improve our services.
Information You Provide About A Third Party:
• We collect data you share with us, such as name and email, via our referral scheme
• Any information that you provide about someone else, must be done so with their consent
How we use the data we collect
We use the information we collect to serve you, improve that service and promote our services.
These uses include but are not limited to:
• Registering you on the platform
• Enabling you to send and receive messages
• Enabling you to schedule, reschedule and cancel services
• Rating and reviewing the service
• Reporting on the work that has been done
• Managing payments for services
• Addressing complaints, questions and feedback
• Investigating disputes and other issues
• Troubleshooting technical problems
• Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text messages
• Improving our services
• Sending you marketing and promotional materials
• Marketing and advertising products and services
• Identifying and preventing privacy breaches
If you wish to opt-out of promotional e-mails, text messages, or other communications, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link or by contacting miketrup.com directly.
We delete information about you, where required to by law and on your direct request. We also remove information that we consider inappropriate or no longer relevant, at our sole discretion.
Your data is just that, it belongs to you. As such, you have a number or rights:
• To be informed about the processing, transfer, storage and origin of additional data.
• To be informed of any profiling based on the data you provide
• To receive a copy of your data on request or have that transferred to a third party
• To have it deleted on request
• To object to how it has been or is being processed and used and to be able to opt out of such processing and subsequent decision making on the basis of your data
• To request us to stop contacting you.
Who we share the data with
Sharing information with Third Parties
Third party companies and individuals provide or facilitate certain aspects of the services offered through miketrup.com. We may provide these third-party service providers with access to your information, including your Personal Information so that they can perform these services for us. We require these third-party service providers to provide safeguards for your Personal Information similar to the ones that we provide.
We may share your information in the following ways:
We may contract with third-party service providers to help us improve our services
We may disclose your Personal Information when obtaining legal advice
We use Stripe, a third-party service provider, to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit
We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to a court order
We may disclose account and other Personal Information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of miketrup.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other companies and organisations for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
How we keep your data safe
Data security is important to us, we have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access or disclosure and improper use.
Only employees who need to access your information to perform their roles are given access to it, this is controlled and access revoked at the earliest opportunity. Employees are made aware of the importance of data privacy and security.
Where password access is required, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age, as anyone younger than 18 is not authorised to use miketrup.com.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Contact information and Complaints
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact miketrup.com at email@example.com
If you have any concerns about our use of your information, you also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the UK, via their helpline on 0303 123 1113.